Wednesday, January 7, 2009

i am so .....lazy in these holidays.....???

i wasted most of the time of these new year holidays. i did not know where my time had went to...sobs....i was too free until wanted to change the colors of my blog. Finally i changed the every colors of my blog. At first i thought the colors combination was quite nice after i changed them,but then when i looked more on it,i found my blog had became quite weird now.Maybe i will be going to change it soon because i not really cannot accept my blog's new colors combination.
But i really like the background color of my blog since blue is my favorite color.

Although holidays are going to end soon and i got some exams to settle,but then i am so lazy and always think like the Garfield(in the picture of this post),"i can but i wont", i do not know whether it is funny or sad la for me to have this type of personality. sobs. Every time i always tell myself not to be so lazy,but again and again my laziness is just could not leave me apart. Today i am going to tell myself again that i will improve and not being so lazy like what i used to be.(At least decrease my laziness from 95 percent to 80 percent lo)hehe, and this is my dream of year 2009,wish my dream can comes true la.

0 comments: