Tuesday, January 13, 2009

14-1-2009

14/1 is Dominic's birthday ( Dominic is my best friend in Russia, so far la....hehe, xD )

I wanted to sing birthday song to you with Derrick they all at your very first moment of your 21st birthday.

Sorry but at last i did not sing or wish you happy birthday at that moment.

And so, to let me do not feel that guilty, I am going to buy you a present(less than 4oo rubles is my budget la), hopefully can get a cheaper present too, and so I can save my money,hehe. xD

By the way, I really do not know what can I buy and give you as your birthday present.

If really I cannot think what to buy, I will just simply buy something, since got present for you is very good enough already.

Last but not least, in a formal way, wish you have a happy birthday, and you will be happy and still that fat ( for sure la ) in this new year. good luck for your exam too. Gambateh lo.

0 comments: