Sunday, December 7, 2008

empty hand

Don't know why,suddenly i have a strong feeling of holding someone's hand,
although even i also don't know who is that 'someone'.

i just feel that i don't like my hand to be empty,without holding anyone's hand....



I really missed my past when i was holding my ex..hand,
it made me felt very happy and satisfied with my life during those sweet moments,
although it was just a simple action .

i enjoyed the temperature difference of our hands, her hand did warmed my heart a lot,
in those moments i was always thought that nothing could be better than that,
although sometime the sweat that secreted from my hand did affected a bit of the romantic feeling....sobs....hehe.....it sounds funny but my sweat was really quite annoying during those sweet moments.



hope one day the person i am holding by hand will be the person i love and she also loves me.

and hope i don't need to wait too long for that day...

0 comments: